Hi! I am Karen's good friend and I've just read her post. I liked your comment so much that I need to ask you a very important question.
Can I post it on my blog and give you entire credit? I feel it would definitely benefit others, or would you rather that I paraphrase? Please let me know, I would really appreciate it.
Diva! What more can I say?
Okay so there is a little more to say I guess. I'm a runner, a writer, a mom, and a wife. The hats I wear in my life range from the fairytale princess crown to Cinderella's housecleaning bandana. (I don't wear that one much.)
Hi! I am Karen's good friend and I've just read her post. I liked your comment so much that I need to ask you a very important question.
ReplyDeleteCan I post it on my blog and give you entire credit? I feel it would definitely benefit others, or would you rather that I paraphrase? Please let me know, I would really appreciate it.
Elizabeth :)
This book sounds incredible. Thanks for the review. I love anything to do with our constitution and its history.
ReplyDelete