Sunday, September 27, 2009

In Case You Didn't Know

Okay, So I love having this blog as an outlet for my personal musings and all the truly DIVA things that happen in my life, like sharing the last six miles of TA's first marathon with her and totally being a baby while she blazed through after having already come 20 miles on her own. She is DIVA of the week for sure.

On the other side is the craziness of life. I just don't get time to come here as often as I would like. So here is the assignment for my AWESOME friends and family. DIVAs you need to head over to inkingcap.blogspot.com and follow me there. I post once a week, but my fantabulous writing group all post throughout the week so there are inspiring and funny things on there every single day.

Plus we have an assignment to boost our followers over there and I wanna win. So come on over and hit the follow button at:

Inking Cap

So fun.

2 comments:

  1. I'm DIVA of the week! Go me! But seriously, Donna, I could not have done so well those last few miles without you! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go T! I can't believe how awesome you are! Of course you're DIVA of the week. ;)

    ReplyDelete